Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fish Treatment for Asthma in Hyderabad 2011

Finally we got the confirmation. This Year the date falls on 8th June 2011 at 10.30 pm to 9th June 2011 at 10:30 pm.

I am writing this for people who have asked me the dates in advance for getting tickets reserved.

For more details check: http://www.bathinifish.com/home.htm

I had to close comment posting on this post because of too many comments giving their full contact details and asking me questions which I was not sure how to answer! I mean, I have given the official site address and you can find ALL the details there, what more do you want me to tell you! Book your tickets in time and take a train/bus/flight to Hyderabad if you want to come. Book a hotel if you don't have a friend/relative whose place you can stay at.

However I would like to answer one question: what if I have to skip it without completing my 3 year course? Well if you have to skip it, you have to skip. You need to restart your 3 year course again. My aunty had to do that.

If you ask my honest opinion about the efficacy of this treatment, I won't answer. Placebo Effect is an important theme in the field of medicine!